Many organizations use QuickBooks software, but don’t fully understand or utilize all of the features available. At this informative seminar, we will teach you ways that your software can be customized to generate reports specific to your business, make the preparation of your tax returns and financials easier, and provide reports that are meaningful for your investors and bankers.
You won’t want to miss this revealing program! The speaker, Edward P. Portice, CPA of Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPA’s, PC, is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, with over 35 years of tax experience. Ed will provide insights and planning opportunities to utilize many of the great features that are available in QuickBooks. Ed will review the Top 10 errors made by QuickBooks users and how to avoid them.
The Basic Level program will discuss:
- Selecting the QuickBooks version that is right for your Organization,
- Setting-up your Chart of Accounts,
- Navigating QuickBooks,
- Printing reports to measure your profitability,
- Getting help while using QuickBooks,
- Using Lists and Registers, and
- Using 3rd Party Software Applications that collaborate with QuickBooks.
The Advanced Level program will discuss:
- Analyzing Financial Data,
- Customizing Reports,
- Creating Memorized report Groups,
- Setting Up Inventory and Creating Assemblies,
- Tracking and Paying Sales Tax,
- Doing Payroll with QuickBooks,
- Customizing Forms,
- Preparing Letters with QuickBooks, and
- Working with Multiple Currencies.
|Location:||Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPA’s, PC 114 Broad Street, Flemington, NJ 08822|
|Cost:||$100 per attendee, per session. Continuing Professional Education credit will be provided|
|RSVP:||Complete the following registration for and mail, email or fax to Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPA’s, 114 Broad Street, Flemington, NJ 08822, email@example.com, or fax to (908) 782-4328.|
Basic Sessions Dates: 5/1/14, 6/26/14, 9/4/14, 12/4/14
Advanced Session Dates: 5/2/14, 6/27/14, 9/5/14, 12/5/14