BKC sets apart from other firms, by having a dedicated not-for-profit team, which allows us to be at the forefront of the many changes within the industry. At BKC we plan for the future today, while other firms simply react to change. With a large nonprofit client base, BKC’s experienced team provides much more than financial statements and information returns. Over the past 20 years we have assisted our clients in developing cost allocation plans, streamlining their grant reporting process, and in the implementation of internal control procedures, helped reduce the risk of fraud. BKC’s services include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Audits conducted in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 or Government Auditing Standards “Yellow Book”
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Internal Control Reviews
- Risk Assessments
- Federal and State Information Return Preparation
- Guidance on the Implementation of “Best Practices”
Learn more about our Audit & Assurance Services.
Learn more about our Governmental Non-Profit Services.
Read our Nonprofit Newsletters and sign up to receive (side panel).