What’s important to you is important to us!
Are you looking for a culture-first firm with strong traditions on how clients and employees should be treated?
Are you looking to make your mark while joining a team of other talented individuals that collaborate and support one another?
Then BKC CPAs, PC is for you!
BKC is currently seeking a driven, highly experienced Forensic Accountant in our Flemington, NJ office. The right candidate must be a CPA. Experience with mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, private equity or venture capital is not required, but helpful.
This role offers opportunity for growth, a generous total compensation package, and PTO that is above the industry standard. People here are BKC work hard, meet deadlines, and impress clients but they also have fun, laugh at work, and get enough time to balance their personal lives.
Candidate will possess these minimum requirements:
- Must be a CPA and must either have or be close to obtaining a CVA, ABV or similar valuation related credential and/or CFE, CFF or similar forensic related credential.
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or business and at least 8 years of related business valuation work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, private equity or venture capital is not required, but helpful.
- Experience sourcing, managing, and executing business valuations.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including financial modeling and valuation.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and enjoys solving complex problems.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization and with outside service providers and referral sources.
- Must be comfortable working within a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Experience writing business valuation reports for various purposes (tax, litigation, transactions, etc.).
- Experience implementing and overseeing business valuation processes.
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.