What’s important to you is important to us.
Are you looking for a culture-first firm?
Are you looking to make your mark while joining a team of other talented individuals that collaborate and support one another?
Then BKC CPAs, PC is for you!
BKC is currently seeking a driven, highly experienced Senior Tax Manager in our Flemington, NJ office. The right candidate should have 10+ years of public accounting experience with an emphasis on client engagement. The right candidate should have experience leading and driving results within a team.
This role offers opportunity for growth, a generous total compensation package, and PTO that is above the industry standard. People here are BKC work hard, meet deadlines, and impress clients but they also have fun, laugh at work, and get enough time to balance their personal lives. Our facility includes nearby restaurants, onsite gym, coffee/snacks provided, indoor and outdoor eating areas, fun firm events!
Candidate will possess these minimum requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in an accounting firm.
- BS in Accounting (master’s in taxation a plus).
- Certified Public Accounting license.
- Federal and State tax compliance experience, including Corporate, Partnership, Individual, and Fiduciary tax returns.
- Analytical and technical skills in tax compliance and tax consulting/planning.
- Excellent communication skills and strong client service ability.
- Knowledge of tax software & technology and tax research tools.
- Strong attention to detail, highly ethical, self-directed, and results-oriented.
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and cover letter to email@example.com.