BKC is currently seeking an experienced full-time Audit Supervisor-Governmental. The candidate should have 3-6 years of audit experience and possess or be proficient with technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & single audits. Individuals would be responsible for all phases of audit, compilation, and review engagements, and supervising staff, reporting directly to Audit Manager. Individuals must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, preferably hold a valid CPA license, and proficiency in the use of computers and tax/accounting software. RMA is a big plus!
Applicants should possess:
- BA/BS/MA in Accounting.
- 3-6 years of audit experience.
- Governmental experience to include schools and or municipalities.
- CPA licensed or actively pursuing
- Interest in becoming an RMA (Registered Municipal Accountant) is a plus!
- Technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & Single Audits.
- Peer Review/Quality Control compliance is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speech.
- Strong attention to detail, highly ethical, self-directed, and results oriented.
- Knowledge of accounting software, technology, and research tools.
- Organized, friendly, and team oriented
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and cover letter to email@example.com