BKC is currently seeking an experienced full-time Quality Assurance & Audit Manager with potential for some remote. Candidate should have 6+ years of public accounting experience and possess or be proficient with technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & DOL audits. Individual would be responsible for all phases of audit, compilation and review engagements, and managing staff, reporting directly to partner. Individual must possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, valid CPA license and proficiency in use of computers and tax/accounting software.
Applicants should possess
- BA/BS/MA in Accounting
- 6-10 years of audit experience
- CPA License
- Technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & DOL audits
- Peer Review/Quality Control compliance, a plus
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speech
- Strong attention to detail, highly ethical, self-directed and results oriented
- Knowledge of accounting software, technology and research tools
- Organized, friendly and team oriented
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
BKC is continually growing and looking for bright, motivated professionals to join our dynamic team. We are seeking innovative, top quality professionals that will contribute to our firm’s success. Because our staff is our most valued asset, we offer flexible work schedules, specialized training, advancement opportunities, exposure to diverse client base, personal attention to career issues, family-style work culture, and generous benefits packages.
If you have the desire and expertise to be an integral part of the success of an organization, BKC is where you belong.