BKC, CPAs, PC is currently seeking a Full-Charge Bookkeeper in our Flemington, NJ office. The primary responsibilities of this role are to fulfill the firm’s internal financial needs including processing payments, collections, billing, payroll, bookkeeping, and account reconciliations of considerable difficulty involving some independent judgment while working closely with, and reporting to the Managing Partner.
This role offers opportunities for growth, a generous total compensation package, and PTO that is above the industry standard. People here at BKC, CPAs, and PC work hard, meet deadlines, and impress clients but they also have fun, laugh at work, and get enough time to balance their personal lives. Our facility includes nearby restaurants, an onsite gym, coffee/snacks provided, indoor and outdoor eating areas, and fun firm events!
The candidate will possess these minimum requirements:
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 3 years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping related to computerized accounting systems, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial analysis.
- Experienced/Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks Online.
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, a plus.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to keep matters confidential, such as working with sensitive firm and personal matters, salaries, and issues.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of judgment and responsibility.
- Ability to deal effectively and maintain cooperative working relationships.
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and cover letter to email@example.com.