Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Time: 10:15 am – 12:30 pm (Directly following the HWASBO Meeting)
Location: Mountain View Chalet, 154 State Route 173, Asbury, NJ 08802
RSVP: by September 14, 2016 by emailing email@example.com.
Many Districts utilize QuickBooks software, but don’t fully understand all of the features available. At this informative session, we would teach you ways that QuickBooks can be customized to generate reports that are specific to your district, and provide reports that are meaningful for Board Members and Student Activity Directors. For Districts that utilize Quicken, they will be able to easily convert their data file to QuickBooks and have access to greater reporting capabilities.
You won’t want to miss this revealing program! The seminar will be led by Edward P. Portice, CPA, Principal at Bedard, Kurowicki & Co., CPA’s, who is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, with over 35 years of experience. Ed will provide insights and planning tips to utilize many of the great features available in QuickBooks.
The program will discuss:
- The Top 10 errors made by QuickBooks users and how to avoid them.
- Selecting the QuickBooks version that is right for your Organization,
- Setting-up your Chart of Accounts,
- Navigating QuickBooks,
- Analyzing and Reporting on the Balance in Student Activity Accounts,
- Using jobs to separately track and report on each student activity account
- How to Reconcile Payroll,
- Creating memorized report groups for various users, such as the Business Administrator and Board of Education members,
- Using 3rd Party Software Applications that collaborate with QuickBooks,
- Converting Quicken files to QuickBooks, and
- How to get Help when using QuickBooks.
Learn more about BKC’s QuickBooks Training, QuickBooks Consulting, and services for Governmental Entities.
Contact us today.