BKC is currently seeking an experienced full-time Quality Assurance & Audit Manager. Candidate should have 6+ years of public accounting experience and possess or be proficient with technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & DOL audits. Individuals would be responsible for all phases of audit, compilation, and review engagements, and managing staff, reporting directly to partners. Individuals must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, a valid CPA license, and proficiency in the use of computers and tax/accounting software.
Applicants should possess:
- BA/BS/MA in Accounting
- 6-10 years of audit experience.
- CPA License.
- Technical expertise in GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS & DOL audits.
- Peer Review/Quality Control compliance is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speech.
- Strong attention to detail, highly ethical, self-directed, and results oriented.
- Knowledge of accounting software, technology, and research tools.
- Organized, friendly, and team oriented.
Qualified applicants should forward resumes and cover letter to email@example.com